dragora-users

Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3 beta 2 dvd iso not functioning properly wh

From: Jing
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3 beta 2 dvd iso not functioning properly when ISO image burnt on USB
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:02:10 +0900

Hello Sanjay,

On 4/2/24 4:41 PM, Sanjay Mysore wrote:
Dear All

My optical drives are no longer functioning. I burnt the iso and booted
In the initial screen, 3 options are shown...but keyboard unable to select it...arrow keys up down nothing works I patiently waited for 280 seconds to auto boot. Auto boot stalled at Mount: said something about CDROM files not available or something.

Well,I thought that ISO mode does not suit on this usb, and burnt a DD image

DD image behaviour also same as ISO image....options could not be selected since keyboard not working

But, after 280 seconds it autobooted fully
In the end, I typed startx and was shown in to the trinity desktop environment

Is the behaviour of this DVD image as above, NORMAL?
But, I cannot install it on my PC, since I cannot go into the option "Install Dragora" via keyboard

Mine is a USB keyboard. Is it why it is not recognized at start?Or some other issues

I can only see the live environment

Pl. clarify if the behaviour of this ISO is OK

[...]

For the "keyboard not working" issue:

I successfully installed dragora on qemu yesterday, but I haven't ever heard of this kind of issue. The behavior is definitely not normal. I hope Matías can have more insight on this.

Can you tell us what model of computer you use? Have you tried other distros' live cd?

And to continue the installation, you would need to specify the local path /var/cache/qi, the option below CDROM.

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/