Re: [Duplicity-talk] IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

From: Jon Watson
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:47:42 -0300

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Marius Scurtescu <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:08 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm curious as to the command you invoked it with?
>
> Apologies for top posting. Blackberries insist on it.

duplicity incr --full-if-older-than 7D --include-filelist
/backup/duplicity/filelist --archive-dir /backup/duplicity/archive
--no-encryption --short-filenames --tempdir /backup/duplicity/tmp
--volsize 1024 / $FTP_URL

I assume this command is from a script. If you paste this, but with the actual $FTP_URL, into the command line, does it work? I see nothing obvious wrong with the invocation and the only thing I can't see is the value of $FTP_URL.

Jon