Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Developers: backend source re-organization

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Developers: backend source re-organization
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 09:46:01 +0200

> > I can test the current Webdav and the Amazon S3 module.  I have no means
> > to test HSI or non-Amazon S3 protocols, so help will be needed there.  I
> > also do not have access to some of the more problematic FTP sites that
> > are out there, so this is a call for testers, please.
>
> More details tomorrow, but I'll be willing to test FTP, ssh, and possibly
> rsync if you need that too.

Any independent testing is good. FTP/ssh/rsync have been tested at
least by me, but it is fully possible that there are issues in certain
cases that I did not trigger. So they aren't *untested*, but more
testing is good. Whether that translates to "need" is up to you ;)

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden