Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Developers: backend source re-organization

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: Developers: backend source re-organization
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 17:29:05 +0200

> isn't there any way around that other than not upgrading? would nice to not
> worry about changing filename scheme without having to wipe the backup(s)
> and start over.

Sorry to cause confusion. This is all in relation to the source code;
the "history" I said would be nuked refered to the version control
history of the files, as renames and moves of text between files is
not tracked by CVS.

The naming scheme or contents of backup files have not changed, and
the usability of backups made with previous versions of duplicity are
not affected by any of this.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'