Re: [Duplicity-talk] ncftpput failes

From: Boudewijn Ector
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] ncftpput failes
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 01:20:22 +0100

See this page:
http://www.ncftpd.com/ncftp/doc/changelog.html

I was able to run all tests on a 64-bit Linux box with NcFTP 3.2.1 and
all tests passed completely.  From the changelog "ncftpput for version
3.2.0 did not work correctly when both -f and -c/-C were used. This has
now been fixed.".  I do not have a workaround for this issue since we
need both -f and -C options.

You will need to upgrade to 3.2.1 or better to get past this problem, or
move to a different protocol, such as SSH.  I'll put a notice in the
code and the web page to warn future users.

...Thanks,
...Ken

It works by now (compiling my own ncftp and installing it).
Thanks Kenneth!

Boudewijn Ector