Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems with decryption gpg times out

From: covici
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] problems with decryption gpg times out
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 02:48:59 -0400

Hi.  I am not getting my own messages, so I don't know if anything gets
through, but I have some more information about this problem.

I did a google search and apparently this has something to do with using
gpg 2.1.  I have been trying different combinations of gpg options such
as --pinentry-mode loopback and allow-pinentry-mode in my
gpg-agent.conf, but I seem to have no way to enter my password, so I can
decrypt a volume!  Not much point in backing up, if you can't restore.
Without duplicity, I can enter my password for gpg fine, but no
combination if exporting the password or not is working for me.

Please help if you can.

Thanks a lot.

How do
you spend it?