dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] What to do with a Nero .nrg image

From: André Dalle
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] What to do with a Nero .nrg image
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:41:51 -0500

Hi, I have in my filesystem a 4.6GB '.nrg' image, which is apparently
from Nero Burning Rom.

Is there any software out there to convert .nrg -> .iso so that I
might burn it with dvdrecord?

An alternative is a program that could read and extract files from
a Nero image, which I could then re-image with mkisofs.

Well, the last resort would be to take out the Pioneer A04 and install
it in a Windows machine that could run Nero.

--
Andre Dalle                   address@hidden