dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] mkisofs problem

From: Richard Baverstock
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] mkisofs problem
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:56:56 -0500

i'm trying to make a dvd-video image with mkisofs, but the following is
reported:

mkisofs: Implementation botch. Video pad for file VTS_01_0.IFO is -256
mkisofs: Either the *.IFO file is bad or you found a mkisofs bug.

It only happens on this one dvd i'm trying to make. I've made several others
that are fine, using the exact same process:

(assuming i already have dvd-compiliant mpg's)
ifogen -o dvd/VIDEO_TS/VTS sources/*.mpg
tocgen dvd/VIDEO_TS
mkisofs -dvd-video -udf -o dvd.iso dvd/

Any ideas? I've posted to the dvdauthor forum as well in case it is really a
problem with ifogen, since i'm not really sure how to tell.

Rich