dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] Adding tikz/pgf support to dvipng?

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] Adding tikz/pgf support to dvipng?
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 08:59:54 +0100

Paul Mantz wrote:
> Basically, dvipng completes, and creates none of the pgf elements,
> except for the node (which is just a grid-specified string of LaTeX
> code.)  I'm not much of a TeXnician as I should be, so I'm not
> familiar with the .dvi file spec to know what's going on.  Any idea on
> what these codes mean?

Yes. They are PostScript specials that the CVS version of dvipng can
handle. You are probably using dvipng 1.9 (the latest release) which
cannot handle these specials.

I'd suggest you try to compile the CVS version and see if that works,
alternatively send the DVI to me, so that I can try it.

/JÅ

--
Quantum particles: The dreams that stuff is made of.