edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Material for teaching Free Software to kids needed

From: Sean DALY
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Material for teaching Free Software to kids needed
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:59:36 -0500

Hi Guido,

Squeak [1] and EToys [2] are two well-known free software projects
suitable for that age group.

Both run on the Sugar Learning Platform [3] currently used by over two
million children. Both also run on other platforms and have motivated
communities ready to help.

May I suggest you ask on Sugar's general list frequented by both
teachers and developers, It's An Education Project [IAEP] [4].

Cheers

Sean
Sugar Labs Marketing Coordinator

1. http://www.squeak.org