eev

Re: [eev] eev and terminals (console)

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: [eev] eev and terminals (console)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:08:19 -0200

Hi Jeff,

> You could also combine eev with the emacs sql mode and do your sql right
> from emacs directly.

Can you be more specific?
You mean running eepitch/eechannel/eev from a .sql file, to have the right
font-locking and indentation? Do you mean creating a buffer running some
kind of "inferior SQL mode" with eepitch, to have something with more
features than just a comint buffer running a SQL client?
I am asking because I have very little experience with these "inferior blah"
modes and buffers, but it would be nice to support them...

  Thanks in advance, & cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/
    address@hidden