Re: [emacs-bidi] Bidi - will it happen ?

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Bidi - will it happen ?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 20:01:30 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> I'm not refuting your expert
>> expectations, but what's the harm in making explicit mention of Bidi's
>> current status and what's required to complete it
>
> Nothing is wrong with that; I simply don't have time and resources to
> create and maintain such a page.  If someone does that, I'll applaud.

All I know and learned and read I added to the CategoryBidi page on
www.emacswiki.org.  I even added reports about the display of Arabic,
so I think I did what is possible without actually doing the coding
itself.  :)  And since this is a wiki, anybody (not Eli, all the
lurkers on the list) can improve the pages.

Alex.
--
http://www.electronicintifada.net/diaries/index.html
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/hr2506c.html