Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: RTL support

From: Gregg Reynolds
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: RTL support
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:48:02 -0600

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:13:58 -0600
From: Gregg Reynolds <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

Benjamin Riefenstahl wrote:

Hi Eli, Gregg,

Benjamin, I consistently don't see your messages on the list.  Do you
know why is that?

The point being simply that RTL layout makes for a perfectly usable editor with or without bidi support.

Not for me, nor for most of the users of bidi languages.  So you are
obviously in minority here.

Well, I for one am very sorry that a simple question had prompted such a strange series of responses. I have no idea why you bring up majority/minority. I had no idea that you were competent to speak on behalf of "most users of bidi languages", especially since there is no such thing as a "bidi language". I really just wanted to know something about RTL support in Emacs. Obviously this is not the right place.

Please don't respond.  This thread has gone far enough.