Re: New Mac OS Changes

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: New Mac OS Changes
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:30:39 +0200

> From: Andrew Choi <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:33:58 +0800
>
> I have not written any new packages so I did not make use of any of
> these testing functions in frame.el.

Sorry, that's not what I meant.  Even if you don't use any of the
display-*-p functions in your code, Emacs uses them in the code which
is run on all platforms.  If some of these functions don't work
correctly on the Mac, that Emacs code will do the wrong thing.

The functions are really short, and their intent is described in the
doc strings.  So I think it will not be hard to look into them,
provided that you have time, of course.