Re: image and display issues still

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: image and display issues still
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:08:50 -0500 (EST)

With the images in the message I just sent, I still see basically the
same behavior I described.

Hitting ^L at the end of the article buffer (or, it seems, anywhere
after the first image), while all three images are displayed, moves
the cursor to the first image.  And with the window too small to
display the full height of an image, I can't view the bottom part of
the image.

Oh, and the weird "occasionally scrolling up a line" effect seems to
still be happening too.  I'm typing in another buffer in the same
Emacs, but a couple of times the partially-displayed image in the
other window has scrolled up a little.

And yes, as Dave Love asked in email Friday, the images are too tall,
but not too wide, for the window.  I'll experiment with too-wide after
too-tall works. :-)