Re: key bindings in hideshow.el

From: thi
Subject: Re: key bindings in hideshow.el
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:30:17 -0800

   From: Miles Bader <address@hidden>
   Date: 23 Nov 2000 10:16:50 +0900

   Although I've been thinking it would be nice to bind comment-region in
   emacs-lisp-mode too, and it would better to use the same binding as
   cc-mode...

this is a good idea.  i will remove the `C-c C-c' hideshow
binding and (unless someone objects or beats me to it) bind `C-c
C-c' to `comment-region' in emacs-lisp mode.

as for `C-c C-s', can we get that moved in cc-mode to `C-c C-y'
(sYntax)?  i know many people are used to it, but it seems better
to maintain hideshow / outline congruence ("h" for "hide", "s"
for "show") than to dig around for some other principle to apply
in this case.

thi