Re: lexical mumblings

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: lexical mumblings
Date: 31 Oct 2001 11:56:51 +0900

>     I think the point of this current exercise though, is that it really
>     _isn't_ a `deep change'.
>
> The length of Andrew's message illustrates how big a change this is.

Andrew's approach is excessively complex.  It can be done _much_ more simply.

Read my reply to Andrew for some more details, but suffice it to say
that the changes to the C core, for both compiler and intepreter
support, should be extremely simple, almost trivial.

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.