Re: debug performance problem

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: debug performance problem
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:08:50 +0100

   From: "Robert J. Chassell" <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:43:21 -0500 (EST)

   > GNU/Linux is distributed by a variety of organizations such as Red
   > Hat, Mandrake, IBM, HP, SuSe, and Debian, as well as by other people
   > and organizations.

When we are at it, please do not refer to SuSE as SuSe. When you wrote SuSe
you can have at least three reasons to do that: ... No, no more politics
here, please! Please concentrate on real work.
--
Pavel Janík

printk("; corrupted filesystem mounted read/write - your computer
          will explode within 20 seconds ... but you wanted it so!\n");
                  -- 2.4.3 fs/hpfs/super.c