Re: M-x customize strangeness with "Hide" button

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: M-x customize strangeness with "Hide" button
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:30:09 -0700 (MST)

    BTW, I think the first [Hide] button should hide the state entirely,
    rather than wasting a line to print the current dummy state.

I think I agree.

    And while we are at it -- why doesn't customize utilize the tool-bar
    (when available and enabled) rather than using the current in-text
    buttons (which always scroll out of view when looking at a
    customization group):

Would someone like to do it?