Re: mgp.el

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: mgp.el
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:38:44 +0100

   From: Christian Egli <address@hidden>
   Date: 26 Feb 2002 17:17:32 +0100

Hi,

   > > I have just read about mgp.el and I'd like to thank for that work. Can
you
   > > please fix the following issues and send it to address@hidden for
   > > inclusion? This could be really useful.
   >
   > Here's a version that hopefully fixes all the issues you mention and
   > some more.

[ ... mgp.el omitted ... ]

what do you think about this?

MagickPoint is quite good presentation program (released under BSD-like
license) which uses textual description of the presentation. The syntax of
presentation's source files is very easy and together with Emacs' editing
capabilities create a very nice presentation toolbox. I vote for including
that stuff into generic-x.el. If you agree on that with me, I will take
care of it.

BTW - what do you use for presentations? Shouldn't we implement something
like MagickPoint in Lisp to use only Emacs?

P.S. Christian, please add "%charset" in the KEYWORD-LIST argument of
define-generic-mode.
--
Pavel Janík

The only way to handle bad stuff is to make people _responsible_ for their
own sh*t, and have them maintain it themselves.
                  -- address@hidden (Linus Torvalds) in LKML