Re: IRC client for Emacs

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: IRC client for Emacs
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:34:39 +0200

>       If you agree
>     that having an IRC client as part of Emacs is a good thing, then I
>     will track down all the other contributors and ask them to sign
>     papers.
>
> Why not?  It has everything else.
>
> We would need to see the actual code before deciding to install it,
> of course.

Sure.  I will start organizing papers, then.  Once you see the code, I
am sure a plethora of changes will await us.  Time to worry about that
later, when we have the paperwork out of our way.

Alex.
--
http://www.electronicintifada.net/diaries/index.html
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/US-Israel/hr2506c.html