Re: Mule-UCS 0.84 (KOUGETSUDAI) release.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Mule-UCS 0.84 (KOUGETSUDAI) release.
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:32:52 -0500

    Sorry, I can't due to the big size of the archive, but I've just
    checked that it is not necessary to apply the patch to trigger the
    bug.

    Thus a simpliflied procedure is as follows:

      . Download

          ftp://ftp.m17n.org/pub/MULE/Mule-UCS-0.84.tar.gz

That would not be easy for me to do; I will not get involved in this
bug for now.  If someone reduces it to a test case he can mail to me,
then I will take it from there.

It doesn't have to be a small test case, it just has to be something
you can email to me.