Re: Code cleanup -- inconsistent "width" and "height" etc.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Code cleanup -- inconsistent "width" and "height" etc.
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:27:02 -0400

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 02:08:32AM +0200, Kim F. Storm wrote:
> So there is no hope of cleaning up the current mess ?
>
> How can we ever make progress towards removing the column/lines
> limitation on frame and window dimensions if we cannot find
> a way to clean up the current naming mess?

I really don't think it's that bad.  I've spent a lot of time trying to
understand the redislay parts of the code, and though that code is certainly
very confusing in many places, had absolutely no problem with the particular
issue you cite.  [I suspect that in most cases, it's clear enough from
context what units are being used.]

-Miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.