Re: Where is @node Copying in the lispref?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Where is @node Copying in the lispref?
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 07:51:40 -0400

Now I understand what the issue is, and I agree you have found a
problem.  I will correct the GFDL notice to specify the correct
section title.

Thanks.

    My guess was that the invariant section needs to refer to the node
    containing the FDL.

It is supposed to refer to the section containing the GPL.
There is no need to label the GFDL itself as an Invariant Section
because the GFDL does that specially.

    N.B. If vol1.texi and vol2.texi are obsolete, they should be removed,
    I think.  Else they probably should be updated to correspond to the
    menu in elisp.ref.  Furthermore, they appear to contain different
    licensing terms for the lispref (namely, the GPL).

I will mark them as obsolete.  Thanks.