Re: NEWS file

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: NEWS file
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:31:02 -0500 (CDT)

Nick Roberts wrote:

   Actually I've not made any changes to the NEWS file yet because
   I've noticed that while some features (e.g
   Info-scroll-prefer-subnodes) are in the RC branch (21.2) and HEAD,
   their documentation (in info.texi, in this case) has not been
   merged into HEAD.

I checked the documentation (info.texi and NEWS) of
`Info-scroll-prefer-subnodes' in 21.3 and HEAD and they appear to be
nearly identical, the only difference being the reference to the
default value which was t in 21.3 and has recently been changed to
nil.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

The 21.3.50 NEWS file seems list all changes made in 21.2 and
21.3 as made in 21.4.

Sincerely,

Luc.