Re: help-echo in Custom

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: help-echo in Custom
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:36:26 -0400

    Actually, that appears to be exactly what is done.  What confused me
    was that the Elisp manual suggests that the rules for correct
    arguments to :help-echo are exactly the same as for 'help-echo values.

Can someone please write changes to make the manual correct?
Don't worry about making the English perfect--as long as I understand
what this does, I can clean up the English when I install the change.