Re: Updates to etc/MORE.STUFF

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Updates to etc/MORE.STUFF
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:00:42 -0400

    The wiki itself has also links to and discussion of non-free software,
    such as certain operating systems and even a non-free elisp package.

That sounds minor enough that we can overlook it and make the link
anyway.  However, I'd like to talk to the person who runs the site
about whether to continue having that link.  We should also look
at whether that non-free elisp package violates the GPL.
Can you please send me more info?