Re: Unicode support for the MS Windows clipboard

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl
Subject: Re: Unicode support for the MS Windows clipboard
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:08:07 +0200

Hi Jason,

Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:
> Is the new implementation of w32select.c using a C library function
> that internally mallocs memory using the C library malloc instead of
> Emacs' one?

Ah, now I understand.  The code is using atexit(), os_subtype is a red
herring.

We are talking about MSC and static linking and the problem with
atexit() mentioned in w32.c.  I commented on that in the code.  The
problem can't occur in a dynamic build, which is all that Mingw (my
environment) supports.

So how do I simulate atexit()?  The method using signals as used in
w32.c doesn't seem to work with Mingw, I tried that.

benny