Re: Unicode support for the MS Windows clipboard

From: Tak Ota
Subject: Re: Unicode support for the MS Windows clipboard
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:51:02 -0700 (PDT)

Benny,

After having applied your patch I noticed something strange.  There is
a loss of character when copying from w32 application to emacs.  The
very first character gets lost when going from w32 to emacs.  There is
no loss when copying from emacs and pasting in w32 application.  If I
cut/copy a single character in w32 application emacs doesn't even
notice the new clipboard data.  I am testing this on windoze XP pro.

-Tak