Re: Updating release version to 22.1

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Updating release version to 22.1
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:39:49 -0500

    As I said, I'll use 22.0.50 when I change things later today.

As my previous message on this topic says, I have not decided what
scheme we will use for this.  I mentioned two possible schemes that I
think may be good.

I am always a day behind in responding to my email.  As a result, it
can easily happen that you and a few other people have a quick
discussion and reach an appearance of "agreement" before I see the
beginning of it.  Please don't presume I agree only because I have not
had a chance to comment.