RE: dolist?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: dolist?
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 15:44:05 -0700

    Looking at the magic three dots again with a somewhat calmer mind I
    realize they are useful if documented (and a bit evil if not). I vote
    for documenting them (this is the missionary style of frustration).

Evil, even if documented. A user would have to somehow implement his own
messaging function, to workaround this.

That is, if you ever want more than just the last "..." message to show up
in *Messages*, you're out of luck. The standard `message' function should be
more general (standard). If it is to always perform magic for such a special
case, then another messaging function should be made available. Otherwise,
there should be some way of turning off the message magic.