RE: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Suggestions for the temporary windows used from the minibuffer
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:33:08 -0700

    >     1) Add help to the isearch prompt
    >
    > I am not sure whether that is a good idea.
    > I think we should poll the users about it.

What is meant by #1 - what is the "isearch prompt", and how would help be
added to it?

If you mean just "let C-s C-h display isearch-mode-help", then yes, I agree.
I use it that way, locally. I think it's especially important for novices,
because there are isearch bindings that are not obvious or are used
infrequently.