Re: active menu, GTK and commands

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: active menu, GTK and commands
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:21:13 +0200

Robert J. Chassell wrote:

  ... make any menu as floating window..., and ...  type some command
  in command line (M-x) I experience newline and spaces and tabs
  inserted as garbage to the command ...

This does not happen with me.

Nor me. Can you (Alex) resubmit the bug report with M-x report-emacs-bug instead so we can see the versions you are using? Also, does it happen with emacs -Q?

   Jan D.