Re: Fontification in Gnus

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Fontification in Gnus
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:19:59 +0100

On Thu, Nov 10 2005, Bill Wohler wrote:

> Reiner Steib <address@hidden> wrote:
>> With CVS Emacs you're using the bundled Gnus 5.11, I guess.  With
>> Emacs you're using some 5.10.x version.  Which version is it exactly?
>
> With Emacs 21, I'm using the Debian Gnus package which is version
> 5.10.6-1.NO.20051020-1.

I'm puzzled about this version number.  CVS snapshot from the stable
branch (v5-10) maybe.  Could you ask the Debian maintainer?

If it's from the v5-10 branch there should be no significant
differences compared to the version in Emacs CVS.  I.e. the different
behavior must be cause by differences between Emacs 21 and Emacs CVS.
Else changes in Gnus might be responsible.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)