Re: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:06:20 +0000

On 13 Nov 2005, at 21:16, Drew Adams wrote:
Attached is a screenshot showing the (beginning of the)
encoded-kbd-self-insert-ccl stuff, which is, I think, the "uninteresting technical stuff" David referred to. There are 122 lines of such bindings
listed at the beginning of the `describe-bindings' *Help* buffer.

Yes, that's what I meant.
This is in the Carbon port.

I do not see that when I try it.  Can you figure out what causes
them to appear?

Sure. I'll see what I can do.