Re: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:43:19 -0500

Normally we don't get a lot of boring entries for self-insert-command
because consecutive characters are grouped into one line.  Why doesn't
that work for encoded-kbd-self-insert-ccl as well?

Any sort of reordering or abbreviation of boring entries
in describe-bindings would be fine.  For instance,
I was just thinking of putting all function keys (symbols)
after all characters (numbers).