Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:27:48 -0600 (CST)

Unless I misunderstand your patch seems to take out the link to
"Custom File".  If so, why?

   There is one thing that I have not found out how to change it: the
   "mouse over" face. It is gray whatever I do. If someone knows how to
   make a widget really display the highlight face then please tell me!

I suggest to wait with all your changes until after the release.  The
release will _never_ happen if we continue to be distracted by stuff
like this.

Sincerely,

Luc.