Re: GTK file selector

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: Re: GTK file selector
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:47:49 +0100

 Ar an t-ochtú lá déag de mí na Nollaig, scríobh David Kastrup:

 > > I’ve contributed patches to Gnus and bug fixes, and all my XEmacs
 > > work is assigned to the FSF. As things are, I value my mental
 > > health, and am reasonably sure working primarily on GNU Emacs would
 > > be destructive to it.
 >
 > I am pretty sure it would.  I just doubt that XEmacs scores better in
 > that department.

Well, working on it so far hasn’t been destructive to _my_ mental health;
quite the opposite. Your mileage may vary.

--
I AM IN JAIL AND ALLOWED SEND ONLY ONE CABLE SINCE WAS ARRESTED WHILE
MEASURING FIFTEEN FOOT WALL OUTSIDE PALACE AND HAVE JUST FINISHED COUNTING