Re: Omission in tutorial

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Omission in tutorial
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:12:02 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
The question is whether the functionality is basic and helpful and
non-obvious enough to warrant putting into the tutorial, not whether
there is documentation _anywhere_.  I remain of the opinion that it
would be a good idea, at least after the release, to mention this in
the tutorial.  Feel free to convince me otherwise.
It is very basic and as it seems very unknown. In my opinion it is an excellent tool for the beginner so it should be in the tutorial! (Actually I believe that it is more basic than some things that already are there - but that might be since I use viper ;-)