Re: it looks like make --win32 doesn't solve the problem.

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: it looks like make --win32 doesn't solve the problem.
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:57:21 +0100

Steven Wu wrote:

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 00:28:06 -0700
From: "Steven Wu" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

When using the --win32 flag, cygwin make uses cmd as makeshell, and
that causes other problems.

What problems? please post the relevant parts of a build session.  The
Windows makefiles are in general supposed to work with cmd as well as
with a Unixy shell.

Remember the CVS Emacs build problem that you and I had exchanged a couple email?
I think Eli means the new problems caused by the use of the --win32 flag, which is what I would also be interested in.