Re: Did something change with respect to Emacs idle loop:

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Did something change with respect to Emacs idle loop:
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:48:27 -0400

    The hangs I'm seeing when the new alleged bug bites on my ubuntu
    box (where there is no nfs  at  present)
    is similar to what I've seen mplayer do on systems that do have
    nfs.

    The hangs are going away on the ubuntu box the moment I touch the keyboard.

"When you touch the keyboard" could have various meanings.  Do you
mean "when Emacs receives a keyboard event"?