Re: Bug Database?

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Bug Database?
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:30:06 +1300

 > People will continue reporting bugs to bug-gnu-emacs and to
 > emacs-pretest-bugs.  How will we transfer those bug reports
 > into the bug tracking system?

Only significant bugs that can't be immediately fixed need to be entered,
although it wouldn't matter if others were too as they can easily be closed.

You could just see it as an additional tool.  As a start why not just ask the
Savannah Hackers to turn on the bug tracker for Emacs?  Then people who want to
use it could file bugs there, and you could keep your own record in
FOR-RELEASE.