Re: Switching to Subversion

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Switching to Subversion
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:46:28 +0100

Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> I tried to use mercurial a long time ago, and noticed it seemed to have
> only very poor renaming support -- renames basically seemed to show up
> as delete+add (mind you git's not all that great either in that sense).

This was much improved recently.  You can rename/move files around in a
mercurial repository and the files history will be preserved.

Thomas, is this part of the latest release, or still only in the
development version?

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde
Wer HTML postet oder gepostetes HTML quotet oder sich gepostetes oder