Re: Switching to Subversion

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Switching to Subversion
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:49:07 +0900

> so this discussion of the merits of various version control systems is
> a distraction.  Would those who want to discuss it please move
> the discussion off this list?

Does anybody know if there's a general "gnu-source-control" list for
this kind of discussion?  If not, should there be?

This is an issue that many free software projects have been wrestling
with lately, and I think it would be good to have a place to discuss it.

-Miles
--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))