Re: w32-enable-(caps|num)-lock vs typematic keyboard

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: w32-enable-(caps|num)-lock vs typematic keyboard
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:32:02 +0100

On 11/30/06, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

Or the implementation is a bug. Is the result really guaranteed to be
well defined when you try this witout a hook? Could there not be subtle
differences between different drivers?

It's quite evident that could be subtle (or not so subtle)
differences, for the simple reason that I'm *already* reporting a bug.
But it is not serious and apparently I'm the only one able to
reproduce it. Not enough reason to switch to a low-level hook, and
even less right at this moment.

No, I have tried both with or without Sticky Keys. I have no keybinding
on <capslock>, maybe that makes a difference?

I don't use Sticky Keys. And I have no binding in <capslock>.

                   /L/e/k/t/u