Re: Hebrew xlation of Emacs tutorial

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Hebrew xlation of Emacs tutorial
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:43:20 +0200

> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 12:11:52 +0100
>
> I talked about "code comments and documentation", and you did not
> bring up a different subject in your reply.

"Documentation" in Emacs obviously starts with the tutorial, so
translating that would be the obvious first step.  Witness the fact
that, currently, the tutorial is the only piece of Emacs that is
translated.

Really, David, for someone who comes from a country where every
important computer-related book is translated into German, and where
most OS facilities are localized (and for a good reason), I'd expect
you to understand that without me having to explain that in so many
words.