Re: Image mode

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Image mode
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:56:52 +0100

On 2/6/07, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

The vehemence of your statements comes across as an attack

What part, the one where I say that it would be better to rethink the
image support, or the other, where I defend against accusations of not
taking the time to consider options just because I don't agree with
them?

On a second thought, perhaps you're referring to the message (for once
short and to the point, I'd say) in which I answer to my arguments
being called strawmen (at least it wasn't a dead horse).

                   /L/e/k/t/u