Re: constant `e'

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: constant `e'
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:34:25 -0500

Daniel Brockman wrote:

> Incidentally, I also think `(not (null n))' looks better
> than `n' --- as do, I believe, most Emacs Lisp programmers.

I think you mean Scheme programmers...

    So I went back to the master and appealed once again
    I said, pardon me, but now I'm really insane
    He said, no you're not really going out of your head
    Instead of just VAL, you must use NOT NULL instead

>From "A Short Ballad Dedicated to the Growth of Programs" by Ashwin
Ram, which you can find here:

             http://www.lisp.org/humor/large-programs.html

--
Edward O'Connor
address@hidden

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.