C font-lock bug

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: C font-lock bug
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:07:34 +0200

Sorry for the big delay, I am trying ot recover my email backlog.

>> >1. Emacs -Q
>> >2. M-. Lisp_Type <RET>
>> >Select then the path to your TAGS file of your emacs.
>> >The first 4 members of this enumeration are listed in yellow color to
>> >me . The last 4 members in black color .
>>
>> What enumeration?  Why are the colours important?
>
>Lisp_Type is an enumeration. And because It is preceded by M-. (i.e. by
>find-tag) it is clear what it means.

At last I understand.  In fact, find-tag is completely unrelated with
this.  I changed the subject to reflect that this is a bug in font-lock
for C code.

Specifically, if you load lisp.h from the Emacs sources and look at
 enum Lisp_Type
you see that the colour of the members of the enum changes after the
fourth member.