Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 17:43:24 +0200

Leo skrev:
> On 2007-09-02 14:29 +0100, Jan Djärv wrote:
>>> However have you noticed the 3rd icon on the tool-bar is still from the
>>> old xpm images. A new one could look like this:
>>>
>> Yes, I've noticed.  That is because I found no suitable stock icon for it.
>> Does the icon you attached have a stock name?  Where is it from?
>
> Have you noticed that the tool-bar in Gnus's article buffer, summary
> buffer and message buffer has gone back to using the old-fashioned icons
> or missing a couple of icons. See:

I don't use Gnus, so no.  However, there was a bug that made icons change, how
old is your Emacs?  Try update from head and try again.

There is no mapping from file names to stock itemns yet, so the old xpm icons
will be used.  It is the same for almost all parts of Emacs (gud, gnus, mail,
...), except info and the main tool bar.

        Jan D.